This Bank was active in the 1880's and 1890's1
When did the bank establish its Branch in Oban?
North of Scotland Bank history notes
- founded in Aberdeen in 18262
- merged with the Town and County Bank in 1908 with the new name, The North of Scotland and Town & County Bank Limited.3
- name reverted back to The North of Scotland Bank Ltd
- acquired by Midland Bank in 1926
- merged with Clydesdale Bank in 19504
- National Archives REcords for Bank 1848-1945
- Book : The North of Scotland Bank Limited, 1836-1936.