Maternity Hospital

Oban Maternity Hospital

  • 13 Dalraich Road
  • formerly Gleneuchar House = pre 1954, also called Kimberly House at times in its past.
  • gifted to population of Oban - (heresay)
  • Hospital Closed in 1995 with the rest of the Oban hospitals - Dalintart Hospital, McKelvie Hospital,
  • Sold and made into Kimberley Hotel from 1998
  • 1920's altered by James W MacGilvray - architect : Alexander McInnes Gardner
  • Also formerly Craigard Hotel

images
http://canmore.rcahms.gov.uk/en/site/156600/photographs/oban+dalriach+road+hotel/


sources
http://www.scottisharchitects.org.uk/building_full.php?id=216512

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.